Byron

Default Sheet display vrs. Print Preview

Why would a sheet display differently than when it is printed. I have an
excel file that looks like it prints on my bosses computer but on my pc the
page breaks are different the word warps are different. This makes it
difficult to work with because it will not print the same on my pc and his.
We are both using Excel 2003. Thanks for helping.
Anne Troy

This could have a great deal to do with the printer drivers. Are you
printing to the same printer?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Byron" wrote in message
Why would a sheet display differently than when it is printed. I have an
excel file that looks like it prints on my bosses computer but on my pc

the
page breaks are different the word warps are different. This makes it
difficult to work with because it will not print the same on my pc and

his.
We are both using Excel 2003. Thanks for helping.

Anne Troy

Sorry, I should have asked... same operating system? Same printer driver?
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com