Merike

Default Words wrapped differently on screen and on print preview

Some words in a cell are too long to fit in so they're wrapped. I put in - so
it gets wrapped at a certain point. On screen it wraps according to - like:
wordbeginning-
wordend
but on print preview it displays:
wordbeginning-end
on one line instead of wrapping. That is only if it's not too long word
because it doesn't stretch cells. It seems as if cells on screen are smaller
than on print preview?!

How can I make them wrap the same way so I can be sure what I see on screen
is the same others will see on paper?
--
You can't know everything about everything.

abcd

this problem is surprising but you're not the only one:
everything act like if the scale for cells and for fonts are not the
same. It depends on the font: some have big gap between screen and
printer. Some others stay quite stable: if you have a variable text
changing a lot: it's better to try different fonts print it and see
which one has a small gap.

every one want true type to be "true" type. But it's not.