Ragdyer

Appreciate the feed-back.

RD

"Merike" wrote in message
It solved it. Thanks a lot.

Still I find it bizarre since truetype font is the same size in pixels

both
way...
--
You can't know everything about everything.

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Try using manual (forced) line breaks.

<Alt <Enter
--

HTH,

RD

"Merike" wrote in message
Some words in a cell are too long to fit in so they're wrapped. I put

in -
so
it gets wrapped at a certain point. On screen it wraps according to -

like:
wordbeginning-
wordend
but on print preview it displays:
wordbeginning-end
on one line instead of wrapping. That is only if it's not too long word
because it doesn't stretch cells. It seems as if cells on screen are

smaller
than on print preview?!

How can I make them wrap the same way so I can be sure what I see on

screen
is the same others will see on paper?
--
You can't know everything about everything.