Mike D.

Default Print area/range

Hi. I have a macro that takes a large chunk of data, sorts it, and then
deletes about 2/3rds of the rows. When I go to print the remaining data, it
still assumes that I want to print all of the rows -- even the empty rows.
How do I tell Excel that there is no information below the last row?

Thanks,
Mike.
DNA

One way; after your Marco is finished, redefine your Print Area.

HTH