HW

Default dynamically enter name of last modified by in spreadsheet on save

Is there a way to have excel change the name in the footer of a spreadsheet
to the name of the person who last modified the the spreadsheet and also the
time of the last change. Not the time it was last viewed... but specifically
modified.
Jim Rech

You could write code for the BeforeSave event (more on that can be found in
online VBA help) to change the footer. That would assume that the user
enabled macros when the workbook was opened. If he didn't then no macros
will run and you cannot enforce this.

--
Jim