Horatio J. Bilge

Default make excel files executable

Is there a utility available that would make an excel file an executable?
Specifically, I want to share my spreadsheet with people who don't have
Excel.

Thanks,
Horatio

Paul B

Horatio, if they just need to view the files there is an excel viewer here

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Horatio J. Bilge" wrote in message
Is there a utility available that would make an excel file an executable?
Specifically, I want to share my spreadsheet with people who don't have
Excel.

Thanks,
Horatio

Horatio J. Bilge

I'm looking to create a file that will still have all of it normal
functionality, but will run independent of the excel environment. I hope
that makes sense. In other words, a user would use the file just like I use
it in excel, but they don't need to have excel to use it.

~ Horatio

"Paul B" wrote in message
Horatio, if they just need to view the files there is an excel viewer here

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Horatio J. Bilge" wrote in message
Is there a utility available that would make an excel file an executable?
Specifically, I want to share my spreadsheet with people who don't have
Excel.

Thanks,
Horatio

Horatio J. Bilge

Bummer. Thanks anyway.

~ Horatio

"Paul B" wrote in message
Horatio, if they just need to view the files there is an excel viewer

here

Paul B
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from
it