Maureen

Default I want to email only 1 page of my excel sheet how do I do that

I have an excel sheet that has three pages to it. I want to be able to email
only one of the pages to a client. Is there any way I can do that?
Ron de Bruin

You can send the selection or range Maureen

See my site for a example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin