-   -   I want to email only 1 page of my excel sheet how do I do that (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/32538-i-want-email-only-1-page-my-excel-sheet-how-do-i-do.html)

Maureen

I want to email only 1 page of my excel sheet how do I do that

I have an excel sheet that has three pages to it. I want to be able to email
only one of the pages to a client. Is there any way I can do that?

Ron de Bruin

You can send the selection or range Maureen

See my site for a example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin