Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unique cells

How can I find cells in COL A whose contents do not exist in COL B?
(COL A has 326,167 cells; COL B has 239,820 cells)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:43:31 -0800 (PST), gary wrote:

How can I find cells in COL A whose contents do not exist in COL B?
(COL A has 326,167 cells; COL B has 239,820 cells)

If you could explain how this question differs from those you have posted here and in programming, and for which you apparently have results, it may be possible to alter what you have already been provided to answer that question.

Specifically, what do you mean by "find cells"?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

gary pretended :
How can I find cells in COL A whose contents do not exist in COL B?
(COL A has 326,167 cells; COL B has 239,820 cells)

I'm thinking this would be the reverse test that your other replies
returned for your original 'matching cells' post. The operative
keywords you want to use here is "If Not..." in your test.

BTW
Please use cross-posting instead of multi-posting so your replies show
up in all groups simultaneously. This is not the first time you've been
asked to do this. Please understand it makes it harder for people to
keep track of OPs/replies. See the G2 online help for how to cross-post
to more than one group. Thanks in advance for your co-operation!

--
Garry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 15, 12:05*pm, Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:43:31 -0800 (PST), gary wrote:
How can I find cells in COL A whose contents do not exist in COL B?
(COL A has 326,167 cells; COL B has 239,820 cells)

If you could explain how this question differs from those you have posted here and in programming, and for which you apparently have results, it may be possible to alter what you have already been provided to answer that question.

Specifically, what do you mean by "find cells"?

I've re-stated my OP in 'programming'. (I will also confine my
postings to 'programming').
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc