alvoons28

Default How do I automatically generate dates?

I run two reports every week, and I have my report set up to enter the dates
sent automatically (exporting from Word). My question is how do I set up a
formula so that when the date sent is entered into the respective column, the
due date is entered seven days from that date?
Please Help! I am using MS Office 2003 Excel.
Anne Troy

If you have a date in cell A1, you can use this formula in any other cell to
add 7 days to it:
=A1+7
This assumes both cells are formatted as dates. Also see:
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com