mrkrug3

Default How to display multiple pages on one large monitor

I use Excel to create and print out the operations of school bus drivers.
Every week we have to print out the sheets and display them for all to see,
if something changes then we have to handwrite in the changes. What I want
to do is display it all on a flat screen monitor so that when there are
changes they are instantly udpated for everyone. THe proplem is that it
would have to display multiple pages of the smae worksheet and at least on
other worksheet as well. Is there a way to do this?
Gord Dibben

Try WindowNew Window then WindowArrange.

You can have multiple windows open side by side or tiled or one above etc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP