Peter Rooney

Default Using a validation list drop down box with keyboard only

Good afternoon!

I have applied data validation to a cell - the user can pick from a range of
values within a range of cells. Normally, you'd have to click on the drop
down arrow to see the list - is there any way, with the cell selected, to
dispay the drop down list via a keyboard combination, instead?

Thanks in advance

Pete

Paul B

Pete, Alt & down arrow on your keyboard
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Peter Rooney" wrote in message
Good afternoon!

I have applied data validation to a cell - the user can pick from a range
of
values within a range of cells. Normally, you'd have to click on the drop
down arrow to see the list - is there any way, with the cell selected, to
dispay the drop down list via a keyboard combination, instead?

Thanks in advance

Pete

Peter Rooney

Paul,

Sooooooooooo simple when you know how!
The question is, do I really WANT to make it easier for my wife to check
where all the household "miscellaneous" money is going..? :)

Thanks VERY much.

Pete