Junior Member

Default Building Macros in 2003 and Running in 2007

I am still using Excel 2003 and my client is using 2007.

I am building reports for my clients and need to include macros. Currently, I am building the report in 2003, saving the file as 'Excel 2007 Macro-Enabled Workbook' to then build macros that the end user can use. However, in doing so, I am unable to edit this report as it is saved in 2007.

Is there a way around it whereby I can save the macro in 2003 for it to be compatible in 2007?