Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default running excel 2003 macros

I am having trouble with an existing macro in a multi-sheet workbook. It is
custom written to update in a footer some variables like custom document
properties (from SharePoint) and generic document "properties" (page number,
current date, etc.). The update does not occur when the document is opened,
even though I enable macros at every opening. It will only update when I
print preview from an active worksheet. I must do a print preview from each
individual worksheet (it does not work to group them) to get the updated
values.

What should I do to get the macro to update as soon as the document is
opened?