mesotech

Default Count-down timer? (e.g. 10 days left...9...8...)

Is there a way to program a count-down timer in Excel?

For example, say I need to buy toner cartridges every 3 months, and I just
bought some. Then I can reset the timer, and it'll indicate another 3
months. When the three months are up, another cell will turn go from "Toner
in stock" to "Buy toner."

Does anyone know how to program excel to do something like this? Thanks!

I wish.
all forms have a timer event but unfortunately it can be
use only on 1 event.
some of my users are buyers and they have requested this
also but the most i can do is use the info they put in the
system to generate a report that has a "buy by" date and i
sort this date to the top so all of the items that we aare
low on are sort to the top.(do me first)

Is there a way to program a count-down timer in Excel?

For example, say I need to buy toner cartridges every 3

months, and I just
bought some. Then I can reset the timer, and it'll

indicate another 3
months. When the three months are up, another cell will

turn go from "Toner
in stock" to "Buy toner."

Does anyone know how to program excel to do something

like this? Thanks!
.

Harald Staff

Hi

Enter the date in cell A1 everytime you change toner. If toner last 90 days
then use this formula in cell B1
=(A1+90-TODAY())&" days left"

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"mesotech" skrev i melding