Pam

Default I click on a cell and move the cursor the entire area highlights .

If I click on a cell and move the cursor the entire area begins to highlight
and I cannot control the cursor or what is activated. I need to do ctrl Alt
DEL to get and start again. Has anyone had that happen? How do we get out of
this problem other than ALT CNTRL DEL, or using the task manager?
Kassie

You either have a very sensitive wheelmouse, or a multibuttoned mouse, and
that is where your problem begins. You do not have to Ctrl Alt Del. Give
your mouse-wheel a hard thump, or change the settings in your mouse control
software.