Al

Default Entire worksheet moves when moving from cell to cell

Today when I opened up my Excel program the entire worksheet moves when I
move from column to column, row to row. For example if I'm in cell A1 and
move to B1, the A column disappears off my screen. Same with the rows. I
know that it's something simple, just don't know where to look. Thanks for
your help in advance!
Marvin P. Winterbottom

sounds like the scroll lock on the keyboard is on
Paul B

Al, see if scroll lock on your key board is on
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003