Andy

Default No option to password protect opening an excel / word file

The option to allow me to add password protection for opening an excel and
word file is disabled. I want to know why and what needs to be done to change
this.
Peo Sjoblom

How is it disabled, when you save the file under filesave as you can click
toolsgeneral options that is where you do that, are you saying you cannot do
that?
If so what happens?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom