Rageaholic

Default Converting a Word document into an Excel one

I have a Word document with the following repeating layout.

HEADING 1
124
HEADING 2
Monster, but in reality, occular, but, twenty four horses in kindness
of love of the saint of buddha. Men in green trousers up the valley
discovered the mouse of cordless. Wireless. 1245 Hi.
HEADING 3
$123,425-$1,566,109
HEADING 4
123 Fake St. Middle of Nowhere, Empty Country

Then a new entry starts, and so on. Not all entries have all the
headings. E.g., a few might be missing heading 2 or 4. There are also
more than 4 headings, but that is irrelevant.

How could I convert this mishmash of types of cells (number, address,
text) into an Excel chart? The same headings can be conserved.

Thanks a lot.

--
Rageaholic
Rageaholic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24423

Damon Longworth

It will be hard for anyone to provide any valuable help without a real
understanding of your data. For these kinds of problems, hypothetical
examples don't help unless they represent every possible variation in the
actual data set.

Is there any consistency in the data? For example, the address falls on
every 5th row.

Without consistency you will need a custom program that will look for
certain identifiers (if there are any) to indicate a field location.

"Rageaholic" wrote:

[...]

Rageaholic

That's my issue.

As I said in my original post, there is almost no consistency.
The document that I need to convert is available at the 'following
URL.'
(http://www.sedi.org/DataRegV2-unifie...List%20GTA.pdf)

Thanks again.