Phill Barrett

Default Format a worksheet to carry out all calculations to 2 decimal plac

Hi,

Is it possible to format am excel worksheet or whole workbook to carrry out
all calculations to 2 decimal places (ie. rounding up and down)? The problem
I have is that I use Excel to track expenses tha are also enetered in an
accounting package and get rounding errors as excel doesn't round calulations
up or down while the acounts package does.

I can get excel to display to two decima places and round an individual
value to 2 places, but don't know how to get teh whole worksheet to calculate
to 2 decimal places.

Thanks,

Phill.