Cecelia McCart

Default Can I outline in color only the active cell?

In entering data into a large complicated worksheet I would like to have the
active cell be highlighted or outlined in color so that I can easily see
visually where my cursor is. When you are entering in data you have to look
away at your document and then back to the screen and it is sometimes
difficult to quickley see where your cursor is. I only want the active cell
to have this attribute. Thank you.