Nu-bEE

Default reading blank cell as active - how can I stop it ?

W2k + MSO2K3

lookup - a problem -
I am checking winning lotto numbers against a (losing) selection -, i am
using a lookup table, and also count if function to determine how many wins
are acheived in each row.
The problem is:
1... Still waiting to win Jackpot - well win anything would be nice
2. When the `Drawn Numbers` and User Selection Range/s are left blank,
the lookup table reflects it is a win , I have tried to incude a blank cell
with in table but that does not register as a `nil`

=IF(LEN(E27)0,IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(E27,drawn,2,FALS E)),"nil",VLOOKUP(E27,draw
n,2,FALSE)),"")

Please always reply to the group, - KNOWLEDGE IS FOR SHARING --- sorry for
shouting..