dinesh

Default Removing some alert messages

::Guys,

How to remove some of the alert dialog boxes from being displayed.

For example when a web query is refreshed and the address is not found
the excel displays the message \"...............no found\". How
to prevent them from being displayed?

One more thing, The excel displays a message asking \"enable or
disable automatic refresh\" whenever the excel file containing an
automatic web query is opened.
How to remove that dialog box from being displayed?

Please mail me at *::

--
dinesh

dinesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24177
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=377988

R.VENKATARAMAN

did you try this?

application.displayalerts=false

dinesh wrote in
message ...

::Guys,

How to remove some of the alert dialog boxes from being displayed.

For example when a web query is refreshed and the address is not found
the excel displays the message \"...............no found\". How
to prevent them from being displayed?

One more thing, The excel displays a message asking \"enable or
disable automatic refresh\" whenever the excel file containing an
automatic web query is opened.
How to remove that dialog box from being displayed?

Please mail me at *::

--
dinesh

dinesh's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=377988

dinesh

HI VENKATRAMAN

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO PUT THAT CODE...

I HAVE GOT ANSWER TO MY SECOND QUERY OF REMOVING THE ENABLE/DISABLE
MACROS DIALOG BOX(I.E., BY SOME REGISTRY SETTINGS).. BUT NOT THE
FIRST ONE... I.E., PAGE NOT FOUND ALERT BOXES...