Dool

Default how to delete an auto footer

I'm not able to remove an auto footer in my print sheet, I tried view/header
and footer but does not work, again I'm geetin that damn footer on my sheets
JE McGimpsey

What does "does not work" mean? Do you see the header? Did you delete
the header (i.e., select "none" in the dropdown)?

Do you have event macros in your workbook?

In article ,
"Dool" wrote:

I'm not able to remove an auto footer in my print sheet, I tried view/header
and footer but does not work, again I'm geetin that damn footer on my sheets

Ray A

Go to FilePage setup adn the header/footer tab. Highlight the footer and
delete
ray

"Dool" wrote:

I'm not able to remove an auto footer in my print sheet, I tried view/header
and footer but does not work, again I'm geetin that damn footer on my sheets

Dool

I select non in drop down and print the sheet without that footer, but when I
load up a new file the footer appear automatically , so I have to re-set the
footer any time that I print a sheet

"Dool" wrote:

I'm not able to remove an auto footer in my print sheet, I tried view/header
and footer but does not work, again I'm geetin that damn footer on my sheets

Dave Peterson

Do you have a workbook template named book.xlt in your XLStart folder (use
windows start button|search to look).

It sounds like you have a template set up that has a default footer built in.

You'll either have to remove that footer from that book.xlt template or remove
the workbook completely.

--

Dave Peterson