Dave Peterson

Do you have a workbook template named book.xlt in your XLStart folder (use
windows start button|search to look).

It sounds like you have a template set up that has a default footer built in.

You'll either have to remove that footer from that book.xlt template or remove
the workbook completely.

Dool wrote:

I select non in drop down and print the sheet without that footer, but when I
load up a new file the footer appear automatically , so I have to re-set the
footer any time that I print a sheet

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

What does "does not work" mean? Do you see the header? Did you delete
the header (i.e., select "none" in the dropdown)?

Do you have event macros in your workbook?

In article ,
"Dool" wrote:

I'm not able to remove an auto footer in my print sheet, I tried view/header
and footer but does not work, again I'm geetin that damn footer on my sheets

--

Dave Peterson