Jo3

Default Wild curser

In Excel my curser goes wild and I can not "click" on any particular
cell. The entire spreadsheet highlights and runs... I do not have
control even to close out, have to ctrl/alt/delete. Help??

--
Jo3
R.VENKATARAMAN

it happens to me occasionally. sometimes mere hitting esc button helps.
sometime i hit controll+alt+delete and click <end task close excel and
again activate excel. you also try deleting all files c:\temp. this may
help

mine excel2000/windows 98SE