mkern20

Default Rows with merged cells are not adjusting even w/ Wrap Text and au.

Gord Dibben

Would be more beneficial to all if you included a description of your problem
in the body of the message. The subject line gets truncated after a number of
characters.

But......

Merged cells will allow "wrap text" from FormatCellsAlignment but..........

Excel has a problem auto-fitting merged cells.

You can resize manually or via Macro. Jim Rech has written
code for this.

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...%40tkmsftngp05

Note also a recent adaptation of this code by Greg Wilson.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P37D24B15

The best cure is DON"T USE MERGED CELLS. They cause no end of problems with
copying, pasting, sorting, filtering.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:05:02 -0800, "mkern20"