CJL

Default vlookup or another function?

Hello all,
Here's my problem. I have 2 worksheets.
The first worksheet contains 6 columns with 77 rows each of data that
will increase at some point. Column A on that worksheet is what the
rest of the data is referenced to.
The second worksheet is setup with 'name define' in cell *I4* to
scroll through the data in column A (A2-A77)of worksheet 1.
The question is: how do I populate the other 5 fields in worksheet 2
when I use the 'name define' to pick the data?.
Here's the breakdown of the cells I'm working with:

_worksheet_1_ _worksheet_2_

A2-A77 is the data for cell *I4*
B2-B77 ------------------- R3
C2-C77 ------------------- C6
D2-D77 ------------------- O3
E2-E77 ------------------- J6
F2-F77 ------------------- D4

Thanks for the help

--
CJL
CJL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24118

bj

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you are asking.
What is it that you have in Cell I4 in Sheet 2?
How does it scroll through the data in A2:A77 in Sheet1
When you say 'name define', what do you mean?
are you naming the range?

"CJL" wrote:

[...]

CJL

What is it that you have in Cell I4 in Sheet 2?
How does it scroll through the data in A2:A77 in Sheet1
When you say 'name define', what do you mean?

The data in cell I4 in sheet 2 uses the name define( see
insert/name/define) to scroll through a range of cells in the first
sheet, which are currently A2 through A77, and pick the data rather
than typing it in.

Thanks
cjl