rexmann

Default fill handle

Hi all

I have a small problem. I have a list of numbers and normally would use the
fill handle to carry on the list EG. Select the last two numbers and rest
over the fill handled and click and drg down and it gives the next numbers in
the list. However on a spreadsheet I have inherited it does not work and just
repeats the smae numbers over again. I have also tried the EDIT fill series
but that does not work.

Any help appreciated

cheers Rexmann