Default how do I paste an excel column into one cell...tia sal

Greetings All,

I have a column of about 30 values. I would like to paste all these values into one cell.

I tried Edit -Paste Special and choose "value" and "transpose" but it paste each value into it's on cell.
I would like to paste all these values into one cell.

TIA
sal

Duke Carey

You can't *paste* more than one cell into a single cell, but you can write a
formula that will pull all the other values into the cell with the formula.
Something like:

=A1&" "&A2&" "&A3&" "&A4&" "&A5&" "&A6&" "&A7& .. you get the idea

" wrote:

Greetings All,

I have a column of about 30 values. I would like to paste all these values into one cell.

I tried Edit -Paste Special and choose "value" and "transpose" but it paste each value into it's on cell.
I would like to paste all these values into one cell.

TIA
sal

sal

wrote in
:

Greetings All,

I have a column of about 30 values. I would like to paste all these
values into one cell.

I tried Edit -Paste Special and choose "value" and "transpose" but it
paste each value into it's on cell. I would like to paste all these
values into one cell.

TIA
sal

I found that I have to code it here is the code

Sub col_to_cel()
Dim str As String
Dim c As Range, rn As Range

Set rn = Selection
str = ""
strtest = "the"
For Each c In rn.Cells
str = str & "" & c.Value
Next
str = Right(str, Len(str))
rn.Offset(1, 0).Cells(rn.Rows.Count, 1).Value = str