Default Dynamic Range Problem

Hi ALL:
I created a dynamic range name Production that refers to the following
formula = offset('daily production output'!$a$1,0,0,counta('daily
production output'!$a$a),5)which is is to be used in a pivot table.
However when I enter data in the range, one row of blanks is always
selected along with row of data. Labels are in a1,b1 etc.
Any help will be appreciatedto solve this problem

Bernie Deitrick

PL,

You may have a seemingling blank cell somewhere way down column A on "Daily
production output" that is increasing the value returned by the counta.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi ALL:
I created a dynamic range name Production that refers to the following
formula = offset('daily production output'!$a$1,0,0,counta('daily
production output'!$a$a),5)which is is to be used in a pivot table.
However when I enter data in the range, one row of blanks is always
selected along with row of data. Labels are in a1,b1 etc.
Any help will be appreciatedto solve this problem

Thanks very much for your help. I did insert data in row 2000 while
testing!!!
Problem solved

PL