TicTacJohn

Default Help opening excel

Hi All,

I need urgent help opening multiple excel files in my toolbar to do
some reports. I used to be be able to open as many as i wanted but then
a collegue used my laptop and buggered it!! now when i open a excel file
and got to open a new book it overwrites the one previously opened! i
have tried going to the Tools Options General tab and ticking the
ignore other applications box and this has the desired affect but it
keeps coming up with an error message. Please help if you can i know it
can be done as i had a collegue who was a PC genius but hes away for 3
months at the mo and it cant wait. Can anyone help??????

--
TicTacJohnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

SVC

Do you mean you want to see the names of multiple files in the taskbar (at
the bottom)?

Tools Options View Show and check Windows in Taskbar