TonyL

Default Opening an Excel template from a 3rd party app

I am running a 3rd party app & have have created a menu item in this app
which opens a Excel template. The only problem that it opens the Excel
template and not a xls file based on the template & this causes sharing
problems as multple users use this spreadsheet. Is there a switch or
different command in the command line that I have to put in to open as an xls
file?

The command line I have is:

Excel.Sheet.8, [Open("F:\Excel Forms\Application Form.xlt")]

Using Excel 2002

TIA
--
Tony