Alyson

Default Excel: Repeating Row 1 Content at top of all printed pages

I see in the Setup - Sheet's Tab you can select Row and column headings to be
printed, but that prints the litteral headings such as A, B, C and 1, 2, 3

I need for have the content that I have named my columns reprinted on the
top of each page so that users of my printed spreadsheet don't have to flip
back to page 1 see what the titile of a certain column is to understand the
data in a certain cell in page 3, etc. of the worksheet in printed format.

I'm familiar with the freeze pane issue so you can see the title cells when
scrolling the worksheet - that's not my issue - I need the top row to PRINT
on all pages of a mulitple page worksheet.

George Nicholson

FilePrintSetupSheetRowsToRepeatAtTop (the printing equivalent of Freeze
Panes)

Note: This is one of those PrintSetup commands that are only available when
accessed via the File menu. It is not available if you access PrintSetup
from PrintPreview.

HTH,
--
George Nicholson