Bogeyfre

Default Automatic color setting in Excel still not working right.....

I have two computers, load an Excel spread sheet on one the text is black and
it prints black. Load the same sheet on the 2nd computer the text is light
blue and prints light blue. Both are set to be the automatic color in the
font color window. I'm lost.....

CyberTaz

Hello-

'Automatic' simply means that the application (Excel in this case) defaults
to whatever font color the Operating System tells it to use. You make no
mention of any versions of software or OS, so specifics are kinda hard to
offer, but you have at least 2 choices:

1) access your Windows Desktop Appearance Properties and change the font
color on your 'blue' system back to black, or

2) click the empty box where the Column Headings & Row Numbers bars meet to
select your entire worksheet and change the font color to black.

Good Luck |:)