Aileen Hewat

Default how do I get a total for all worksheets in my workbook?

I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all totals?
Mangesh Yadav

Considering you have 3 sheets, and the totals are in cell A1, then use:
=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1)

Mangesh

"Aileen Hewat" wrote in message
I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all

totals?

Andy Wiggins

This file might be a help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/consol.zip
It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm

The "Bread-Roll" consolidation method - great for accountants. See how
simple it is to consolidate any combination of your organisation's accounts.
(No VBA used)

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com