coal_miner

Default Formatting lists question

This is probably simple, but how can I format a list on my workbook that will
not disappear when a cell lying outside of the list range is clicked. I have
several columns all of which have lists, and I want it so the drop down list
button is always present on all columns at all times, and I do not want the
blue box around the lists I create. Any help will be appreciated.