ALex

Default saving as HTML page

I have an excel worksheet that fits neatly on the screen. I would like to
publish this for the intranet site, however when I save it as an HTML
document the worksheet becomes big and does not fit on the screen. How can I
maintain the original size when publishing to HTML?

alex
Ron de Bruin

Hi Alex

Reset you usedrange and save the file and try again.
http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl