Danimagus

Default Excel: Automatically Saving as Web Page

Hello all--Judging by the subject headings I see in this forum, I can
tell that my problem is a relatively simple one. Well, hopefully,
anyway.

I suppose I ought to simply say what I'd like to have Excel do and
perhaps some of you could tell me how that might be accomplished.

Currently, I've successfully created a network of spreadsheets, where
the value of one cell is pulled and copied into another cell in another
spreadsheet (that value is then used to create a graph). The goal is to
export that spreadsheet (the one containing the pulled value and
resulting graph) as an html document, and to have this happen
automatically.

So far, I've created a macro that saves any number of spreadsheets to
html whenever it's run, but this isn't quite good enough. I'd like to
have this document save as html automatically, whenever there is a
change to one of the source spreadsheets (the ones from which cells are
copied).

Does anyone know how this might be done?

--
Danimagus