tbuckman

Default Mail Merge? 5 Colums

I have an excel spreadsheet with 2500 contacts that I am trying to turn
into labels. I have the data in five colums, Name, Street, City, State,
Zip. Will this be a problem when attemting a mail merge. Thanks for the
help!

--
tbuckman
tbuckman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23989

tbuckman

ok i figured that out, but when i save the word file it only saves the
first page of about 200. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

--
tbuckman
tbuckman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23989
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=376077

JE McGimpsey

Should be no problem at all - I've done 4000 labels before using Word's
Label Wizard.

In article ,
tbuckman
wrote:

I have an excel spreadsheet with 2500 contacts that I am trying to turn
into labels. I have the data in five colums, Name, Street, City, State,
Zip. Will this be a problem when attemting a mail merge. Thanks for the
help!

tbuckman

nevermind, figured that our too