danison

Default Macro in Outlook

Hi

I have created a spreadsheet in Excel 2000 and want to set up a macro
on the file whereby I go file, send to, click 'To', insert the names of
the recipients from the address book, click Send.

When I do this using the Record Macro function it works the first time
as I am going through the motions of sending the file to people. After
that however the macro will not run.

I have tried using File Send To, as well as Send To (as attachment). Is
there some way I can arrange it so that the distribution list is set up
in Outlook 2000 and I can run a macro to send to this group everytime?

Thanks

Bill

--
danison