Roy

Default totaling months

Hi,

I have 2 columns, column G is date complete, and column H is status (on
time, late). What I need to do is total up the number of greens and reds
that i have for a given month i.e. in the month of may i closed out 5 items
on time (green) and closed out 3 items late (red)

in 1 work sheet i have the following:

Date due Date Complete Status
R/G

1/1/05 1/1/05 GREEN
1/1/05 1/3/05 RED

In another worksheet i have the following columns

month on time (green) late (red)
j 5 4
f 6 8
m 5 0
a 0 2
etc

the last work sheet will be for gathering statistics how many closed on time
and late so that i can create a chart.

How can I do this?

Barb R.

You could create a stacked bar (or column) chart from worksheet #2 using the
month as the X axis labels. I'm not certain from what you are describing
what the difference is between Worksheet #2 and Worksheet #3 so I can't speak
to possible graphs from that.

"Roy" wrote:

Hi,

I have 2 columns, column G is date complete, and column H is status (on
time, late). What I need to do is total up the number of greens and reds
that i have for a given month i.e. in the month of may i closed out 5 items
on time (green) and closed out 3 items late (red)

in 1 work sheet i have the following:

Date due Date Complete Status