jarryd

Default Shared workgroup becomes corrupt

Hello, (by the way this is a repost, but I ghave had no joy from the other
newsgroup)

I have an Excel file that contains 5 worksheets, some defined "names", and
formulas throughout. This file is used to report on open orders and does a
few auto-calculations. It is shared between 3 people. Works fine, except
that after a while it becomes corrupt and we cannot open it. We have to
restore the previous night's backup, create a new file to which we copy the
restored data (we don't copy the sheets, just the data to sheets in the new
file) and then reformat it so that it looks the same as the original.
Something that I notice is that the file size is reduced significantly (10
times) after we have completed this process.

Please can someone tell me what I can do to stop this from happening. Once
a month we do cut data from this file and copy it to another, if that helps.

Thank you,

Jarryd