Angus

Default Auto-send pivot table per user

I have a pivot table which is the performance benchmarking per user. Now what
I am doing is double click on user name to drill down their performance per
job, copy and plaste it on email, type the email address according to address
list, and send to them one by one.

Is there any built-in function or VBA/ macro to do these steps with one click?
Gary Brown

Try Ron de Bruin's website, I needed to do something similar, where I
had a pivot table and I needed to email each page field of a pivot
table to a different email recipient.

The website is as follows:-

http://www.rondebruin.nl

--
Gary Brown
Gary Brown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17084

Angus

I read the user manual, want to make sure if you select to "send sheets", do
you manually fill in recipients for every sheet? Does the add-in read the
recipients from a table or what and send the right sheet to right recipients
automatically?

"Gary Brown" wrote:

Try Ron de Bruin's website, I needed to do something similar, where I
had a pivot table and I needed to email each page field of a pivot
table to a different email recipient.

The website is as follows:-

http://www.rondebruin.nl

--
Gary Brown
Gary Brown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17084
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=375132

Gary Brown

I used the RDBMailCDO. On this worksheet you list sheet names you want
to email. I took the original Pivot Table and for the Page field I
wanted to distribute I used Show Pages. This created a spreadsheet page
for each value within the Pivot Table field.

I then filled in the RDBMailCDO page with an X in the first column, the
sheet name recipient, body text message, subject line and Filename. If
a recipient were to receive more than one sheet, you just enter the
sheet name on the next line below with no other detail.

When you want the next recipient repeat the process above.

I have put quite a few lookups in place, so that the RDBMailCDO is
created automatically every month from a list of email addresses
looking up against a list of values for the page field which exists in
my Pivot Table.

In answer to your questions, I put lookups to put the recipients names
in, although you can manually fill in the recipients names. The macro
then reads the recipient from the table and sends the right sheet to
the right recipient.