Gary Brown

I used the RDBMailCDO. On this worksheet you list sheet names you want
to email. I took the original Pivot Table and for the Page field I
wanted to distribute I used Show Pages. This created a spreadsheet page
for each value within the Pivot Table field.

I then filled in the RDBMailCDO page with an X in the first column, the
sheet name recipient, body text message, subject line and Filename. If
a recipient were to receive more than one sheet, you just enter the
sheet name on the next line below with no other detail.

When you want the next recipient repeat the process above.

I have put quite a few lookups in place, so that the RDBMailCDO is
created automatically every month from a list of email addresses
looking up against a list of values for the page field which exists in
my Pivot Table.

In answer to your questions, I put lookups to put the recipients names
in, although you can manually fill in the recipients names. The macro
then reads the recipient from the table and sends the right sheet to
the right recipient.

--
Gary Brown
Gary Brown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17084