Peo Sjoblom

Default flip spreadsheet data from row records to column record fields

Select the table, copy it, insert a new sheet and do editpaste special and
select transpose

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Wasan" wrote:

I have my spreadsheet with rows as records and columns as fields

I want to change it so that the data is flipped so that the columns are
records and
the rows are fields.

What is the easiest way to do this?