AndyOne

Default Difference of the 2 buttons

I wondering what is the difference between the two command buttons.

I need to insert a "send" button, which will be linked to our internal
mailing system. Which one of these buttons should I use?

--
AndyOne
AndyOne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20217

Bob Phillips

I presume you mean the forms toolbar button and the controls toolbar button.

The forms button is easier to implement, but less flexible than the controls
toolbar. It is easier in that when you drop it onto the worksheet, it
immediately opens up asking for the macro to assign to it. With the controls
toolbar, you have to go into design mode, create a click event and add code
there. In most cases the forms button will suffice.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"AndyOne" wrote in