chief

Default vba 97 excel lookup formula

i have this code

=IF(D23="","",VLOOKUP(D23,$AA$1:$AC$3500,IF($H$18= "Woodlawn
Inc",3,1),FALSE))

which will lookup the prices, if woodlawn's name is in H18 it will draw
prices from a different list. i would like it to also include the "IF"
for the name "spencer" as well, but when i try to extend the formula it
tells me i have too many arguments. what does the formula have to look
like in order to make this work. thanks

--
chief
chief's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7773

jenbrunson

Have you tried using the AND formula instead of IF? Maybe that will
allow more info.

--
jenbrunson
jenbrunson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23777