writetovijeta

Default Vlookup Help

Hi, please help me out:

i have two excel files:

First File contains few numbers in A column:
eg:

5106134
5123866
773832

Now, i have another file which conatins some codes for these numbers,
but please note that the this file may conatain thie same number more
than 1 time as well, and all the times the code may be same or may not:
eg:

Second File:

5106134 SRST
5123866 ACSS
5106134 RPRG
773832 CHFO
5123866 SRST
5106134 CUED
5123866 ACSS
5123866 CUED

NOW, I AM APPLYING THE FORMULA IN FIRST FILe (VLOOKUP), AND I M GETTING
THE RESULT AS:

5106134 SRST
5123866 ACSS
773832 CHFO

WHEREAS I WASNTED TO CAPTURE ALL THE CODES FOR THE SAME NUMBER
HORIZONATLLY IN DIFFERENT CELLS:

I.E.

5106134 SRST RPRG CUED
5123866 ACSS SRST ACSS CUED
773832 CHFO

HOPE I M CLEAR IN MY SPECIFICATIONS, PLEASE HELP.

REGARDS,
VIJETA

PS: PLEASE DO NOT ADVICE ME FOR PASTE SPECIAL (TRANSPOSE), AS THAT IS
QUITE TEDIOUS, I HAVE THE SAME LIST IN THOUSANDS.

--
writetovijeta
writetovijeta's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=68