sip8316

Default Taking the mode based on Cell value

I am trying to take the Mode of a column, which I now how to do, but if the
Mode=0 I want to only take the mode of the non zero values. Is there a way
to do this...I have this so far and it takes the mode fine :

=IF(MODE(A1:A100)<0,MODE(A1:A200))

Any Help would be great.
Domenic

Try...

=MODE(IF(A1:A100<0,A1:A100))

....confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER.

Hope this helps!

In article ,
"sip8316" wrote:

I am trying to take the Mode of a column, which I now how to do, but if the
Mode=0 I want to only take the mode of the non zero values. Is there a way
to do this...I have this so far and it takes the mode fine :

=IF(MODE(A1:A100)<0,MODE(A1:A200))

Any Help would be great.

Peo Sjoblom

Yes, try

=MODE(IF(A1:A100<0,A1:A100))

enter the formula with ctrl + shift & enter

Peo Sjoblom